Out on a Limb Tree co LLC is hiring!
With over 16 years in business working in the Seattle area, we’ve built a strong customer base and have at least a 6 week backlog most of the year. Wages are competitive and benefits are excellent.
Out on a Limb is a full service tree company, from fine pruning to retrenchment pruning of big, overmature trees. We install 3 types of cabling systems and also do bracing. ANSI A300 pruning standards and ISA Best Management Practices are used as the definitive guides in decisions regarding appropriate management protocols. ANSI z133 is our standard for safety protocols. Roughly 70% of our work is pruning and 30% removal.
- 1-2 years climbing experience
- Valid Drivers License, clean driving record, and reliable transportation
- Professional and punctual
- ISA certified
- 80% Employer paid Medical/Dental/Vision/Life after 60 days
- 3% matching IRA after 2 years
- 2 weeks (80 hrs) PTO per year, with an increase to 100 hrs/year after 2 years
- 9 paid holidays annually
- Employer paid attendance at PNW-ISA annual training conference, often with per diem
- Additional training and education opportunities available at discretion of employer