Employer: Out on a Limb Tree Co LLC
Schedule: Full-Time Position, work four 10 hour days/week (Tuesday-Friday)
Location: Seattle, WA
Salary: Starting at $35 per hour DOE
Out on a Limb Tree Co is a successful, woman owned tree company serving the greater Seattle area. For over 22 years, we have provided excellent tree care in a safe and collaborative work environment. Our company is deeply committed to ongoing safety training and paid education opportunities for our team.
Our ideal candidate has a strong desire and ability to learn new skills, a positive attitude and a willingness to share their work experience with other crew members. Our crew are friendly, hardworking professionals who work cooperatively on all tasks to complete work orders.
We offer a paid working interview for candidates.
We are looking for a full-time climber to add to our team. Duties include climbing, pruning small and large trees, climbing in spikes for removals and rigging where appropriate, installation of 3 types of cabling systems.
ANSI A300 pruning standards and ISA Best Management Practices are used as the definitive guides in decisions regarding appropriate management protocols. ANSI z133 is our standard for safety protocols. Roughly 70% of our work is pruning and 30% removal.
- 2 or more years of full-time climbing experience in residential arboriculture
- Valid WA Drivers License with a clean record and reliable transportation
- Professional and punctual with excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift 40-50 pounds repeatedly through the day
- Ability to work safely at height, including from ladders
- Proof of COVID19 completed vaccination and booster shots
- ISA Certified Arborist
- TRAQ or interest in acquiring certification
- Crew Lead experience
- Attention to detail to ensure excellent care of our client’s trees and property
- Non Smoker
- 100% Employer paid Medical/Dental/Vision after 60 days employment
- 4% matching 401(k) plan -details after hire
- 2 weeks paid time off per year (PTO), 3 weeks PTO after 2 years employment
- Training and education opportunities
- 10 paid holidays per year (plus Veteran’s Day for veterans)
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com